SEARCH MY BLOG...

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Hello and Welcome To My Blog!!

Hello and WELCOME!! After about a year of faithfully reading many different types of blogs daily... I finally decided that I would join the madness, LOL!! First off, I must admit that since I am new to the blogging world, you will just have to bare with me while I try to figure out how this all works :) I am a Money Saving Momma and I LOVE it!! So for the most part, I will be sharing with you all the awesome ways that you too, can save money and have fun doing it!! You would be surprised all of the many things that you can get for FREE or pretty darn close!!! Its amazing! :) I started becoming a major couponer around the beginning of 2009... and man, had I been missing out!! In this blog, I also may occasionally throw in tidbits about the craziness that is my life being a mommy to 3 young kids... so for those parts, just laugh and/or cry along with me, haha!! I will try to post some sort of blogging schedule shortly so you know when to come and look for the weekly deals!! Well, I hope everyone will enjoy this as much as me!! Goodnight!!!

ETA: I posted my weekly posting schedule and I will do my best to keep up every week. This week will be a little off since I am just getting started, but starting Saturday (7/11), we should be on track!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin